torstai 19. toukokuuta 2011

SG BA Tempelhof Berlin - Mehr als nur ein Verein




We have been listening this song over and over again in the bus after the away games. Now its the reality, the bitter end for me.

"Another turning point,
 a fork stuck in the road.
 Time grabs you by the wrist,
 directs you where to go.

 So make the best of this test,
 and don't ask why.
 It's not a question,
 but a lesson learned in time.

  It's something unpredictable
 but in the end is right.
 I hope you had the time of your life"


Really had the time of my life,  all the way 'till the bitter end. It's has been just a great, great year.  At the moment it's impossible to describe the feelings I'm going through. Of course I've always been aware I'm not staying here forever, but honestly never thought leaving would be this hard. Now literally feeling sick and anxious. I will miss you so much, already do. After last trainings it was way too emotional moment for me to try to say anything reasonable, it still is. This is the least I can say;
I'm just so grateful for everything.  Thank you SG BA Tempelhof Berlin


Ich wünsche allen das Beste für Sie in die Zukunft! Hoffentlich treffen wir uns bald wieder!

Gruße,
Vesa